About : Pinal Mehta

I am still thinking …. lets guess my brain gets available within few days to complete this page

8 Responses to “About : Pinal Mehta”

  1. Pinal Mehta June 21, 2013 at 4:30 pm #

    yes you can

  2. Pallavi Magoo June 3, 2013 at 2:47 pm #

    Hi Pinal, i want to know, the company has terminated my services without prior information or notice. I was informed only when i called them. there was no valid reason provided, i have received my relieving letter, however now there are not ready to pay me the salary of 40days. Can i file a case against them or please provide solution. Thanks.

  3. Pinal Mehta December 18, 2010 at 12:12 pm #

    Dear Ashwani,

    During the Shop Inspector’s visit. First of all you need to check the the following things.

    1) Your Shop License is updated and is not nearing its immediate expiry.
    2) You must have the latest paid Professional Tax Challan for the Employer’s & Employee’s end.
    3) You must have the latest Paid Property Tax challan for the same half yearly return.

    Thanks and Regards,

    Pinal Mehta

  4. ASHWANI KUMAR December 17, 2010 at 1:16 pm #

    Hi Pinal,
    May I know what are the records/Returns to be shown to the Shops & Establishment inspector on his visit to the establishment or what are the documents/ returns, he can demand to be produced before him to avoid inconvenience to the establishment. I shall very much thankful you if the details are provided to me at the earliest.

  5. Pinal Mehta November 12, 2010 at 9:52 pm #

    You can inform this to the local civic body of the Municipal corporation ward in which the shop falls. This can be done by filling a rite petition for the said case.

  6. Ganesh k shet October 4, 2010 at 6:08 pm #

    Hi Pinal,

    i am ganesh shet from mumbai.I visited your site which really provides great information but i am stuck with some other problem related to shop. the problem starts in late 80’s when my dad purchased a shop from doctor and he started his goldsmith business by acquiring shop and establishment license and paying municipality tax and he is still paying all taxes and renewing licenses.his light and phone bill are also commercial but that time there was no registration so he has not registered that shop as commercial . since all other houses near by our shop are residential so society is sayin that even our shop is also residential.now the whole society is goin into redevelopment and also builder is not ready to give us shop. so i need help from you i want whole information to solve this problem. kindly guide or atleast give me information on rules for shops in redevelopment.ASAP

    Ganesh shet

  7. amod b. May 11, 2010 at 12:52 pm #

    Hi!, Very useful information provided by you. But If any establishment or shop is not going to follow this rules in Mumbai then where one hould complaint regarding this? I know more than two establishment in Mumbai which r the jewellery showrooms . Can u explain please ?

  8. P. Mitra February 3, 2010 at 4:47 pm #

    I have already posted a query Please reply earliest


    P. Mitra

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: